If you're considering a visit with us, we'd like to extend a welcome to you and try to answer some of the most common questions guests might have.
WHEN ARE YOUR SUNDAY MORNING SERVICES?
Leawood East features an exciting Sunday Morning Worship Service at 10:30 a.m. Led by the Leawood East Adult Choir and Praise Team, this service combines favorite hymns from our past as well as new and exciting songs from today, and a practical, Christ-centered message from our pastor.
Additionally, Leawood East offers Sunday evening worship and life groups at 5pm and Wednesday evening Bible study/prayer meeting at 6:30pm.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
Leawood East Baptist Church is located at 1620 North Houston Levee Road, Cordova, Tennessee, 38016.
- From Highway 64 heading east, turn south on Houston Levee Road and travel 3 miles. The church will be on your left.
- From Germantown Parkway heading north, turn east on Macon Road and travel 4.3 miles. At the intersection of Macon Road and Houston Levee Road, turn left on Houston Levee Road and travel half a mile. The church will be on your right.
What should I wear?
Wear whatever is comfortable for you! There is no dress code for attendance at Leawood East, so come as you are.
What do you offer for preschoolers and children during services?
Activities for children ages birth through Kindergarten are held during our Morning and Evening Worship services. Learn more about our Preschool Ministry and our Children's Ministry.
How do I become a member of Leawood East?
You’re invited to consider membership at Leawood East. You may present yourself for membership at the close of the message during any of our weekly worship services. Members are accepted into our church family in the following ways:
- By Receiving Jesus Christ as Your Savior and Lord, and obeying Him through believer’s baptism by immersion.
- By Transfer of Membership from another Baptist church, having already received Jesus as your Savior and Lord and having been baptized.
- By Statement of Your Christian Faith, having already received Jesus as your Savior and Lord and having been baptized by immersion.
- By Baptism from Another Christian Denomination, having been a Christian but never having been baptized by immersion. (This does not invalidate your previous commitment.)